Delivering on our development ambitions
Clarion Housing Group is one of the country’s leading developers, with a major role to play in fixing the broken housing market.
We are using our experience, scale and financial strength to deliver new homes and communities across the country. These are at a range of price points and tenures from private sale to social rent. Any profits generated are invested in our social purpose.
Our own private development company, Latimer, delivers and markets homes for private sale and leads on land acquisition.
We also have a strong track record on regenerating existing estates and breathing new life into communities.
Development at a glance:
- 50,000 new homes to be delivered in 10 years.
- £13 billion investment in building new homes.
- 14,000 current pipeline.
- Significant land buying capacity.
You can find out more about our programme in our development brochure (PDF 2.86mb).
Let's work together
Our Development Team is headed up by Group Director of Development – Austen Reid. He is supported by:
- Bob Beaumont - Director of Regeneration
- Philip Browne - Director of Development
- Joyce Ferguson - Director of New Projects
- Rob Lane - Director of Commercial Finance
- Tim Seward - Director of Sales
- Richard White - Director of Land and Planning
The team has extensive experience but unlocking the biggest opportunities also requires partnership. And we need you, too.
Please contact us to discuss new opportunities.