Clarion Housing Group plans to build 3,000 new Build to Rent (BtR) homes in the next five years. The purpose built homes will be delivered in growth areas across London, the South East, West Midlands and Greater Manchester and will make a contribution to Clarion’s strategic objective of developing 50,000 homes over ten years.
The Group has an existing private rented portfolio of 800 homes, but the intention to build 3,000 new Build to Rent (BtR) units by 2023 marks a new phase of investment and growth.
The new BtR portfolio will be focused on mid-market customers, who live outside of city centres and are seeking good value homes, with medium to long-term tenancies.
We are committed to providing a high quality customer experience, with tenants benefitting from Clarion’s extensive experience as a landlord and track record of creating desirable and sustainable communities.
The service offer for residents will be based on a set of core principles:
- Creating a sense of community in every development
- Long term and sustainable tenancies
- Exemplary levels of customer service
- A commitment to the environment and sustainability
- The use of technology to support modern living
- Excellent value for money