Clarion Housing Group has published its new corporate strategy which sets out how it will deliver on its mission to provide good quality, affordable homes and neighbourhoods to people inadequately served by the market. The three year strategy is based on three strategic themes, underpinned by three enabling objectives.
- Being the housing and service provider of choice
- Building a successful, respected, and influential national business
- Building new homes and successful communities
- Maintain our financial resilience
- Exploit new technology and innovation to drive business benefit and improve customer experience
- Be a great place to work
Clare Miller, Chief Executive at Clarion Housing Group, said:
"Clarion can trace its roots back to the beginning of the 20th century. We have proved adept over many years at delivering new homes and supporting residents. In order to continue to deliver the social purpose that is at our core, it is vital we have clear direction.
"Our new corporate strategy explains how we will deliver on this mission over the next three years. We start out on this journey in very uncertain times, but Clarion is an organisation with strong leadership, outstanding people, and an unprecedented capacity to deliver on our 100 year old mission."