It’s important for Clarion to know and understand our residents - their lives, experiences and aspirations. So every year we talk to a representative sample of 2,000 residents for 20 minutes about a broad range of topics, such as their community, wellbeing, finances, employment and internet usage.
We publish the results of this survey as The Index, and we make sure that the findings inform every area of our business. We can then measure the impact of different programmes of work, target resources and tailor communications.
Clarion Index 2019: key resident findings
- 84% agree their neighbourhood is a good place to live.
- 87% feel in control of what happens in their life.
- 75% talk to their neighbours regularly.
- 81% use the internet.
- 8% used a food bank.
- 15% went without food because they couldn't afford it.
- 67% see a need for more social rented homes in their area.
The Clarion Index 2019
Explore the findings from our annual behavioural insights survey.