Our social purpose
The Clarion Housing Group Community Foundation invests £10 million a year to improve the lives of our residents and the communites where they live, making it one of the largest social investment programmes in the country.
We prioritise helping our residents into work and training; combatting financial exclusion; delivering digital services, helping young people fulfil their potential; and improving neighbourhoods.
Over ten years Clarion will:
- Support over 2,000 people into work each year.
- Help an additional 2,000 into work annually through the European funded 'Love London Working' project.
- Provide 250 high-quality apprenticeships a year.
- Give 3,000 residents free debt advice and provide over 2,000 affordable loans annually, helping residents take control of their finances.
- Assist 15,000 young people a year to make a better start in life through targeted interventions.
- Deliver £1 billion of social value.
We'll work in partnership with residents and the wider community to deliver our programme and seek additional external funding of £5 million per annum where this can benefit residents.