Clarion Housing Group has a strong track record of working in 50/50 partnerships with a range of major housebuilders and has also developed long-term relationships with local authorities.
Working in this way enables us to share risk and so enhances our capacity to develop more homes and increase our investment in major transformation projects.
Being financially strong, we are able to fund joint ventures through a variety of sources including retail banks, scheme cashflows or our own reserves lent on commercial terms.
Through our joint ventures to date we have:
- Delivered over 1,000 homes for market sale.
- Created successful and long lasting partnerships.
- Developed multi award winning schemes and created new communities.
Why partner with Clarion Housing Group?
- We have an excellent track record and are financially strong.
- We spend time understanding the needs and aspirations of our customers and the local community and incorporate them into our proposals.
- We have excellent relationships with councils, statutory authorities/agencies and other housebuilders, and recognise the importance of a collaborative approach.
- Our senior management team has extensive experience of developing homes, delivering major regeneration projects and adopting innovative approaches to secure successful delivery.