Clarion Housing Group is a robust and resilient business. We deliver strong financial results and a significant social return on investment.
We’re more than just the UK’s largest housing association. Our development arm Latimer builds thousands of new homes each year. Our charitable foundation Clarion Futures runs one of the country’s biggest social investment programmes.
The Regulator of Social Housing has given us a G1 rating for our governance., the highest rating possible, and a V2 rating for our financial viability - meaning we meet the regulatory expectations but that there are financial challenges which we will have to manage as a result of the national economic situation.
Our current long term solicited credit ratings are:
- Moody's: A3 (stable outlook).
- Standard & Poor's: A- (stable outlook).
We have been awarded the Certified Sustainable Housing Label by Ritterwald, achieving Frontrunner status in both the Environmental and Governance dimension and Ambassador status in the Governance.
Clarion Housing Group in 2022-23
in net cash from operating activities
Clarion Housing Group current financial reports
- Clarion Housing Group Annual Report and Accounts 2022-23Uploaded 31/07/2023PDF8.63MBUploaded 31/07/2023PDF8.63MB
- Clarion Housing Group Interim Report and Accounts Half Year Ended September 2022Uploaded 22/12/2022PDF1.35MBUploaded 22/12/2022PDF1.35MB
- Clarion Housing Group Tax StrategyUploaded 06/07/2023PDF0.63MBUploaded 06/07/2023PDF0.63MB
- Clarion Housing Group Annual Report and Accounts 2021-22Uploaded 13/04/2022PDF8.63MBUploaded 13/04/2022PDF8.63MB
- Clarion Housing Group Interim Report and Accounts Half Year Ended September 2021Uploaded 13/04/2022PDF777KBUploaded 13/04/2022PDF777KB
- Clarion Housing Group Social Impact Report 2021-22Uploaded 13/04/2022PDF4.39MBUploaded 13/04/2022PDF4.39MB
- Clarion Housing Group Annual Report and Accounts 2019/20Uploaded 13/04/2022PDF9.3MBUploaded 13/04/2022PDF9.3MB
- Clarion Housing Group Interim Report and Accounts Half Year Ended September 2020Uploaded 13/04/2022PDF2.4MBUploaded 13/04/2022PDF2.4MB
- Environmental, Social and Governance report 2020Uploaded 13/04/2022PDF6.5MBUploaded 13/04/2022PDF6.5MB