Our suppliers and contractors
We’re committed to delivering value for money and building sustainable partnerships with our suppliers and contractors.
Clarion Housing Group is the UK’s largest provider of affordable housing, and employs 4,000 people. In addition to our housing association, we have a charitable foundation Clarion Futures, and a development arm, Latimer.
- 3,000+ suppliers and contractors worked with us
- £1bn+ spent with them as part of our work to provide homes for those who need them most.
Social value and environmental impacts are among the criteria for our major procurements of goods, works and services.
We look to build lasting relationships with our partners, and have a diverse range of national and local suppliers and contractors of all sizes.
Who we work with
We work with a wide mix of organisations. These range from local community groups to large government departments and corporates.
More than 300 companies have joined our national jobs and training programme. It is also supported by our major contractors EQUANS, United Living and Wates.
Other organisations we’re working with include:
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Plymouth Argyle FC
- Royal Mail
What we stand for
Find out about the shared values that run throughout our organisation and guide us in our work to deliver for our customers.
Tender opportunities with Clarion
As one of the country’s largest providers of affordable housing, we have a huge number of tender opportunities.
The Regulator of Social Housing has given us the highest possible rating of G1/V1 for our governance and financial viability. In addition, we were the first housing association to achieve the Gold Award in the Chartered Institute for Procurement and Supply’s Procurement Excellence Programme. This all adds up to being a partner that our suppliers and contractors can trust and depend on.
Previous tender winners
In 2019, after a competitive tender process, we appointed Engie, Wates, and United Living to deliver a 20-year programme of refurbishing and upgrading our homes. The three contractors will cover 67,000 homes in total in a £1.7bn programme of work.
Each provider covers a certain area:
- Engie works on our homes in East Anglia, Birmingham and Coventry.
- Wates looks after homes in North London.
- United Living deals with homes in South London, Kent, the southern Home Counties and Dorset.
Register for tenders and our Dynamic Purchasing Systems
We are bound by the Public Contracts Regulations 2015 and tender large contracts. We also have Dynamic Purchasing Systems, valued at more than £800m (excluding VAT). Suppliers and contractors can apply to join these at any time.
- Asset management survey and consultancy
- Building safety and security system
- Cladding replacement and remedial works
- Creative and marketing services
- General building works
- London & South – development
- Metering and billing
Suppliers wanting to work with us should register on our e-sourcing portal. This provides details of our tenders and Dynamic Purchasing Systems.
Important information for suppliers
- Terms and conditions of tender04/05/2022PDF450KB04/05/2022PDF450KB
- Terms and conditions for the supply of goods and services04/05/2022PDF149KB04/05/2022PDF149KB
- Supplier code of conduct04/05/2022PDF284KB04/05/2022PDF284KB