Making our investment case
See Clarion Housing Group’s previous presentations to investors dating back to 2016 – when we were formed via a merger between Affinity Sutton and Circle Housing.
Today we are the country’s biggest social landlord, with a development arm – Latimer – that builds thousands of new homes every year. We also have a charitable foundation – Clarion Futures – that runs one of the UK’s largest social investment programmes.
With 360,000 residents, 125,000 homes, and a presence in more than 170 local authorities, Clarion makes a major social impact. Our size and reach, and support from investors, enable us to provide homes for those who need them most.
Previous presentations to investors
- Presentation to investors February 202323/02/2023PDF2.92MB23/02/2023PDF2.92MB
- Presentation to investors October 20201/10/2020PDF5.06MB1/10/2020PDF5.06MB
- Presentation to investors December 20191/12/2019PDF2.01MB1/12/2019PDF2.01MB
- Presentation to investors December 20171/12/2017PDF4.32MB1/12/2017PDF4.32MB
- Presentation to investors November 20161/11/2016PDF3.04MB1/11/2016PDF3.04MB