Clarion Housing Group is fully committed to ensuring our people are fairly rewarded for their work and for making a difference to our residents’ lives. We truly value our colleagues and we make sure they are fairly paid for the jobs that they do. Salaries are just the starting point and our people receive many other benefits from being part of Clarion.
- A generous pension scheme where we match contributions up to 7.5% of your salary
- An annual bonus programme
- Life assurance cover to the value of three times your annual salary
- 25 days holiday increasing to 30 days a year after three years
- Holiday trading scheme allowing you to buy and sell annual leave
- A flexible benefits scheme – equivalent to 1% of your salary – to spend on things like gym membership, dental insurance, health screening, life assurance and critical illness cover
- Opportunity to apply for sponsorship for professional qualifications
- High street vouchers and discounts on travel, meals, days out and much more with over 700 retailers
The bigger picture
Our rewards package is part of an overall offer. This includes working at an organisation committed to diversity and inclusion, and one that invests in your individual development.
People don’t come to Clarion just to work. They come to build sustainable careers at the UK’s largest housing association – playing a part in our mission to provide homes for those who need them most.
Careers with a purpose
Clarion colleagues explain our culture, what it’s like to work at Clarion Housing Group, and how we invest in our people.
“I get to work with a fantastic team who are all very supportive of each other. I also like the fact that no two days are the same. I could be picking kitchens out one day and out on site the next – it really is varied.”
Megan Davis, Private Sales Manager